The Experience We Deserve
- Chairman of the 27th Ward Safety Committee
- Vice President of NNAA – Northside Neighborhood Action Association
- Co-Chair of Voter Empowerment Committee
- Member of 27th Ward Housing Committee Board
- Founder of Law Office of Marlon S. Anderson, LLC
- Previous Work Experience as Public Defender, Circuit Attorney’s Office, and Missouri Board of Probation and Parole
- Life-long Resident of the 2nd Ward
- Graduate of Gateway Institute of Technology
- Graduate of St. Louis Community College at Forest Park – Assoc. Degree Communications
- B.A. Mass Media – Clark Atlanta University
- J.D. Southern University Law School
- Member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Member of New Northside Baptist Church
- Former Member & Adult Volunteer of St. Paul Saturdays
Pictured Above: Candidate Marlon Anderson, working in the courtroom, playing basketball in college, volunteering for a neighborhood cleanup, helping the homeless, and Marlon Anderson’s father who served in the Army.